Coordinate Quality Commitment and resolve Quality Issues.
Provide technical leadership skills in order to drive process and quality improvements in all manufacturing areas. Manage assigned projects and utilize problem solving techniques including LEAN Six Sigma to optimize manufacturing methodologies. Manage and supervise Hub employees and Hub Area.
Be a driver of change with a positive work attitude and desire to advance within our organization.
- Coordinate Facility response to customers regarding quality complaints both internal and external in a timely fashion
- Work with the other Engineers and Management to implement improvements on resolving quality issues
- Lead problem solving efforts to improve quality, eliminate waste, and reduce quality costs
- Update and maintain all quality control documentation including QCIR, shop floor documents and standard operating procedures (SOPs)
- Facilitate cross functional teams to identify and eliminate quality defects by using LEAN/Six Sigma methods
- Apply statistical methods and analysis to improve process capability, reduce process variation, and optimize process performance
- Supervise Quality Hub Color Matchers and Trainees
- Mentor other process improvement team members
- Provide project status and report on all assigned projects in timely manner
- Continually monitor new technology for process optimization opportunities
- Support project implementation by reviewing installation plans and coordinate start-ups,
- Actively participate in Lean/Six Sigma activities
- Understand and comply with all corporate, Auburn, and OSHA regulations within the facility
- Participate in the Auburn Safety Process
sologig - 15 months ago
copy to clipboard -