Maintains the service, cleanliness, and availability of the breakfast, lunch and dinner buffets. Provides professional, competent, and prompt service to guests.
Responsibilities Other duties may be assigned
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace.
- Report to work on time and in full uniform.
- Prepare food of consistent quality following recipe cards.
- Date all food containers and rotate as per SOP.
- Practice safety standards at all times.
- Cook orders as per chit from server. Handle any special request of guests in a positive manner.
- Start food items that are prepared ahead of time, making sure not to prepare over estimated needs.
- Practice sanitation standards at all times. Make sure that all perishables are being kept at the proper temperatures.
- Properly portion all items on your assigned station.
- Control food waste loss and usage per SOP. Assist in setting up plans and actions to correct any food cost problems.
- Check pars for shift use determine necessary preparation, freezer pull and line set up. Note any out-of-stock items or possible shortages. Assists in keeping buffet stocked.
- Assist in prep work of vegetables and condiments as required for the next shift.
- Return all food items not used on next shift to designated storage areas, being sure to cover/date all perishables.
- Understand and apply 39-point checklist.
- Each associate is expected to carry out reasonable requests by management, which the associate is capable of performing.
- Each associate will be required to follow the rules as found in the Concord Hospitality Handbooks.
Must have extensive experience leading and directing others in a large full-service kitchen within the hospitality industry. Very hands on, will be responsible for maintaining the highest standards on all plates leaving the kitchen while on duty.
Concord Hospitality - 20 months ago