About SHI Innovative Solutions. World Class Support.
Constantly growing in response to the needs of our
customers in all sectors and verticals, SHI has
transformed itself from a $1 million "software-only"
regional reseller into a $4 billion+ global provider of
information technology products and services. From
software and hardware procurement to deployment
planning, configuration, data center optimization, IT
asset management and cloud computing, SHI offers custom
IT solutions for every aspect of your environment.
Privately-held and under the guidance of our current
ownership since 1989, SHI has experienced tremendous
growth in size and scope through neither merger nor
acquisition. Our organic growth and two decades of
stability are a direct result of backing a
highly-skilled and tenured sales force with software
volume licensing experts, hardware procurement
specialists and certified IT services professionals.
SHI's goal is to foster long-term and
mutually-beneficial relationships with our customers and
partners, every single day.
This position will be responsible for the Vermont, New
Hampshire and Maine territories.
SHI has a dynamic career opportunity in our Outside
Sales-Public Sector department. SHI’s Public Sector
Division manages over $600M in Revenue annually and
supports SHI’s Government, Education and Healthcare
Supports State and Local Government customers in
Vermont, New Hampshire and Maine. The Account Executive
would work remote. The territory would require
management of the customer’s current agreements, new
customer acquisition, and an opportunity to grow and
expand the products and solutions sold within our
current customer base as well as build new customer and
vendor relationships with SHI.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Support and Grow customer base in assigned territory
- Provide consultation to customers regarding their IT
partnerships to ensure best value, pricing and support
- Market and leverage our vendor/distribution channel
prospects to build SHI’s market share in all accounts
- Pro-actively work with and contact customers and
within designated territory.
transactions are processed accurately and efficiently
- Work with internal departments to ensure customer
proposition to existing and potential clients.
- Make telephone and field calls to present SHI’s value
- Set appointments and Onsite Visits to Customers at
communicate and develop demand for SHI managed services
- Build customer loyalty
- Achieve sales goals for revenue and GM
- Keep updated on product and industry knowledge
- Understanding of and ability to effectively
including onsite installation services, disposal
Job Requirements:Preferred Candidates will have:
- Attend product training as required
products and/or services preferred)
- Minimum 2 years successful sales experience (IT
- Experience with Public Sector Sales
- Ability to work both individually and in a team
paced and constantly changing environment
- Self-motivated with the ability to work in a fast
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in MS Office tools - Outlook, Work, Excel,
Req. Code : PS-AE-VT, NH,ME
Skills : Sales - > Cold-Calling, Territory Management,
Hire Type : Direct
SHI International Corporation - 24 months ago
copy to clipboard