Full Time Employee
Secret & Above
IPKeys Technologies is providing a full time employment position in Stafford, VA, with full benefits, bonus opportunities, and salary commensurate with experience. We welcome qualified inquiries to engage in interviews for a position that will be filled on a timely basis.
- Provide acquisition support to assist Product Manager Digital Fires and Situational Awareness (PdM DFSA)
- Serve as expert on DoD Acquisition subject matters
- Author, review, and participate in program plans (Acquisition Strategy, Acquisition Plan, Analysis of Alternatives)
- Understand and research DoD Acquisition Policy and other DoD Directives
- Understand Program Office Operations
- Work with team of government and contractor personnel on a daily basis to meet the needs of the PdM DFSA
- Support with system acquisition plan and events across the acquisition life-cycle
- Understanding of contracting activities to include; supporting the development of acquisition strategies and plans; evaluating options; proposing courses of action
Upon hire, candidate must have or be able to obtain US Government Security Clearance Level Secret (IPKeys Will Sponsor)
- Undergraduate degree required
- Master’s degree preferred
- IT experience required
- Project Management Professional (PMP) or Experience in a DoD Program Management Office preferred
- Knowledge of Systems Engineering
- Organizational skills
- Good writing and verbal skills
IPKeys Technologies is providing this employment opportunity with full benefits, bonus opportunities, and salary commensurate with experience. We welcome qualified inquiries to engage in interviews for a position that will be filled on a timely basis.
IPKeys provides the Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) solutions to help our customers focus back on their business, not just the myriad of...