Do you have 1-2 years supervisory experience in an inbound call center?
Do you like working in a fast-paced, dynamic, team-oriented environment?
Kaz is the place for you!
Kaz USA, Inc, a Division of Helen of Troy, has been a world leader in high quality Healthcare and Home Environment products for over 80 years. Kaz is the proud global developer and distributor of Vaporizers, Humidifiers, Blood Pressure Monitors, Thermometers, Hot and Cold Therapy Products, Water Filtration Products, Air Purifiers, Heaters and Fans. Kaz’s products are marketed under well recognized and widely trusted brands including Vicks®, Honeywell®, Braun®, SoftHeat®, SmartTemp® Pur® and Kaz®.
LEAD CONSUMER RELATIONS REP
The Lead Consumer Relations Rep will work to provide outstanding customer service in an inbound call center environment. The incumbent will monitor call queues and handle escalated calls to resolve consumer’s issues and present a professional appearance at all times.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Handle escalated consumer calls and emails in a professional manner.
- Monitor the representatives and their calls for work quality and professionalism in responding to customer concerns.
- Monitor call queues and log in to take calls if necessary.
- Provide feedback to Representatives as needed to improve accuracy of information & professionalism.
- Respond to representatives questions to educating staff on an ongoing basis.
- Responsible for maintaining specific representative break times to ensure call coverage.
- Distribute returns/mail to representatives for completion.
- Approve RMA’s in a timely fashion to address any order errors.
- Review product backorder list and address the Top 10 products.
- Maintain product information on the Intranet so representatives have access to accurate information.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
High School Diploma or equivalent
1-2 years minimum of supervisory experience
3-5 years of call center experience
- Proven leadership skills in a call center setting.
- Ability to respond to consumer complaints in a professional manner & handle escalated calls from representatives.
- Attention to detail and the ability to accurately log calls & emails in the Oracle based system.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Knowledge of computer systems, including word processing, spreadsheets, and databases.
- Basic understanding of web development.
- Excellent follow through and organization skills.
Kaz offeres a comprehensive benefits program including:
Medical, Dental, and Vision
401k with a generous company match
Company-provided Life Insurance, Short- and Long-Term Disability
Vacation, Personal and Sick Time, accrued from date of hire
Employee Stock Purchase Program
Flexible Spending Accounts
Apply online here: https://home.eease.com/recruit/?id=755991
Kaz USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to workplace diversity.