Job Requisition Number |
Primary Work Location
Baton Rouge, LA, US
Average Hours Per Week (Note: These hours are estimated and are subject to frequent increases/decreases due to business needs)
The retail supervisor is responsible for the management of effective and efficient execution of retail merchandising and sales activities in designated territory by ensuring the quality and capacity of our services through training and development.
Duties and Responsibilities
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Train reps on company process, policies, procedures, and position responsibilities.
- Ensure quality execution by conducting audits and work withs with Retail Representatives to assess, train, and develop retail skills and knowledge.
- Monitor and manage payroll time entries and expenses to maximize territory contribution.
- Manage execution and overall performance of Reps by working through field support agents to ensure completion of tasks.
- Develop and manage each geo territory to have maximum flexibility and capability delivering the capacity and diversity needs of the organization
- Assign and manage team projects to utilize efficiencies and ensure quality execution.
- Schedules and manages client work withs in territory.
- Responsible for sharing competitive knowledge and best practices with team.
- Communicates effectively.
- Inspect company equipment on a regular basis to ensure proper maintenance.
NOTE: This job description does not imply that the above functions are the only tasks that may be performed. Associates will be expected, if possible, to follow any other job-related instructions and perform any other job-related tasks as directed by management.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential duties.
Education/Experience: Bachelor’s Degree (B.A.) from a four-year college or university; or one to two year’s related retail experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Computer Skills: SalesTrak NG proficiency; working knowledge of Word, Excel, and Outlook, Webmail, My Info, Adobe.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations: A valid driver’s license is required.
Supervisory Responsibilities: This position has direct supervisory responsibilities with approximately 10 – 100 employees.
Work environment: Office and field environment. Extensive local travel required.
Language Skills: English is the primary language skill, however, bilingual skills may be required based on business necessity.
Welcome! You have found your way to career opportunities at CROSSMARK. As a leader in consumer goods sales and marketing, we are the home...