Performs entry-level mechanical repairs on automobiles and equipment.
Assist with and/or perform mechanical work on company vehicles and special equipment including but not limited to:
Internal combustion, diesel, and natural gas powered engines
Boring machines, trenchers, and augers
Dozers and tractors
Generators and electric motors
Welding and fabrication
2. Assist and/or service, troubleshoot, maintain, and repair company vehicles and special equipment.
3. Order and/or secure parts and supplies.
4. Clean garage/service bay area.
5. Maintain and/or prepare reports and/or records including but not limited to:
Work logs and service orders
Engine/equipment maintenance and repair records
Material and supply orders
6. Regular and reliable attendance is required in performance of job.
7. Employee may be required to perform additional duties as assigned.
1. Working knowledge of use and function of hand and power tools and equipment applicable to position.
2. Application of basic arithmetic: addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division (tested).
3. Working knowledge of servicing, maintaining, and repairing vehicles and special equipment.
4. Experience relative to company and/or governmental operating/safety policies and procedures.
5. Experience reading and interpreting work and repair orders, charts, diagrams, dials, gauges, warranties, and vehicle and equipment manuals.
6. Demonstrated ability to read and write fluently in English
Applicable driver's license.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS :
1. Lift, push, pull, or move objects weighing up to 10 pounds 20‑25 times a day; up to 20 pounds 3‑5 times a day; up to 30 pounds 3‑5 times a day; up to 40 pounds 3‑5 times a day; over 50 pounds 3‑5 times a day.
2. Climb and/or maneuver over, under, and around vehicles and equipment while servicing, maintaining, and/or repairing.
3. Fine motor skills for making minute adjustments.
4. Able to operate tools and equipment required.
COMMUNICATION REQUIREMENTS :
Communicate and/or exchange information or instructions.
VISUAL REQUIREMENTS :
1. Identify colors.
2. Sufficient to perform precise tuning/timing work.
3. Sufficient to perform job duties.
How To Apply
Only applicants who meet minimum qualifications will be considered. Only those applicants considered for an interview will be contacted.
Please visit www.oneok.com
Select the 'CAREERS' tab to register and apply for this position.
Amount of Travel
Work At Home
Last Modified By
Last Modified Date
No results found.
Show Key Notation
ONEOK, Inc. - 16 months ago