Function in multiple roles that support the performance of the store’s retail experience. Responsible for ensuring an extraordinary customer experience by facilitating the coordination of customers being welcomed in, prioritizing transactions and advising of any wait time. Own the store’s service customer experience! Responsible for troubleshooting effectively and then resolving and/or following up on customer issues, ensuring our customers needs are addressed promptly, and communicating with the management team effectively.
Ensure positive experience for our internal/external customers by maintaining the integrity of store operating procedures including but not limited to: Inventory management, cash management, point of sale paperwork/recordkeeping, assists in the adherence to store merchandising standards, and the safety and security requirements in the store. Operate various internal tools and systems, terminal consoles and peripheral devices, and maintain time sensitive daily, weekly, and monthly records with a high degree of detail and accuracy. Act as the operational liaison between agents, vendors, customers and various AT&T departments.
May sell all products and services offered by the company. Answer inbound calls and assist sales representatives and customers by performing quick hit sales transactions. Perform other duties as assigned by management.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
The functions listed below are representative of duties performed by this job title. Duties generally include but are not limited to the following:
Customer Experience and Sales
Store Operations (*may or may not not be required in all locations)
- Full understanding, acceptance and execution of AT&T’s “Our Retail Promise”:
- Predominantly facilitates the front of store Customer Coordination process, welcome, and wait-time check in process in conjunction with management
- Facilitiates the service experience in-store with Customer Support and other non-sales or quick sales related issues
- Function as a customer experience advocate, seamlessly escalating all customer issues that require further approval/troubleshooting
- Utilize employee communications to maintain knowledge on updates/troubleshooting
- Assist with quick hit sales when needed
- Work in a team environment with sales representatives and management to meet and exceed assigned goals for overall customer experience and reputation
- Participate with store management in role plays on a regular basis to demonstrate “what right looks like” for service transactions and coordination flows.
- Attend weekly personnel training/educational sessions
- Track and follow up on unresolved customer issues
- Utilize numerous systems/applications to research and resolve customer concerns/escalations
- Assist customers with product and service education when necessary for both in store and post transaction customer support.
Employee Knowledge and Development
- Inventory management - including counts, ordering, maintaining, receiving, returning, tracking and securing equipment and supplies
- Perform operational tasks to maintain audit-ready status in store at all times and in accordance to COBC
- Prepare bank deposits
- Balance POS drawer
- Process and prepare paperwork for recordkeeping and report generation
- Work in conjunction with management for all monthly counts, reporting, and providing documentation for operational coaching opportunities for management follow up
- Coordinate with management any customer credit/refund concerns
- Responsible for adherence to the iPOG, managing store resets and upholding merchandising standards
- Instill a sense of pride and ownership in store appearance - understand that the store is the face of AT&T to every customer
- Consistently adhere to the Code of Business Conduct and Our Retail Promise
- Actively pursue knowledge of AT&T in-store products to thoroughly educate customers
- Perform customer demonstrations of AT&T products and systems (i.e., GSK, selling stations, pay station)
- Understand operational compliance of back office processes, procedures and policies including Audit processes and procedures
- Collaborates with peers to ensure best practices are shared and implemented
- Assists in ensuring our products are properly stocked/displayed on the retail floor for our customers
- Assist with maintaining merchandising standards
- Instill a sense of pride and ownership in store appearance/cleanliness - understand that the store is the face of AT&T to every customer
- Report any potential safety/security concerns to management for resolution
- Understand operational compliance of ,point of sale systems, procedures and policies in order to ensure the best customer experience
- Track and review commonly escalated customer issues with store management and assist in communicating to sales associates as needed.
Report fraudulent activity to Asset Protection
Perform the following with reasonable accommodation:
- Work flexible hours (including evenings, weekends and holidays)
- Stand for long periods of time
- Ability to lift up to 25 pounds
- Operate a personal computer, wireless equipment, copier and fax
- Work in other locations as the needs of the business dictate what may be required
- May be required to wear a uniform or company apparel as designated by management
Provisions listed in these Job Descriptions may be changed or modified by AT&T Mobility without prior notice at any time, at the Company's sole discretion.
- Associate Degree
- 1+ years of relevant work experience
- Telecommunications industry knowledge
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills and attention to detail
- Strong working knowledge of computer systems/software and computerized billing
- Strong customer service skills
- Thorough research skills
AT&T is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer, and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V
At AT&T, we’re connecting the world like never before. Ready to get in on the action? Together we’ll do great things. If...