WHAT ARE THE DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES OF THIS POSITION?
- May communicate repair estimate information to claim management, claim handlers, customers, agents, and repair facilities
- Refers information on possible vehicle total loss claims to the appropriate contact
- May audit vehicle damage losses including verification that all repairs are completed according to the final bill and document any repair deviations
WHAT KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS ARE NEEDED TO BE SUCCESSFUL IN THIS POSITION?
- Develop knowledge of State Farm claim handling procedures
- Learn to appraise property damage and prepare estimates which accurately reflect damage repair costs
- Learn to use crash repair estimating guides and/or automated estimating systems
- Apply knowledge of market value and other factors affecting reparability issues
ITEMS OF NOTE
- Must be able to meet applicable state licensing requirements
- Position may require walking, climbing, bending, reaching, kneeling, squatting, stooping, crawling, and/or lifting objects
- Job may require travel via commercial transportation and/or driving motor vehicles
- Must maintain a valid license to lawfully operate vehicles as directed/requested by State Farm
Auto estimating experience preferred but not required.
BENEFITS: TOTAL REWARDS
Our Total Rewards benefits package includes:
You may also be eligible to participate in Medical, Dental, Life and Disability Insurance, Vision, 401(k) Plan (Savings & Thrift in Canada), Credit Union, a fully funded retirement pension plan, and more.
To search for more information on careers in the U.S., visit statefarm.com/careers. To search for more information on careers in Canada, visit statefarm.ca/careers.
- Competitive starting salary
- Annual merit reviews
- Annual bonus potential
State Farm Insurance is an equal opportunity employer
State Farm - 11 months ago
State Farm Mutual Automobile Insurance Company® is the largest auto insurer in the U.S. since 1942. About one of every five cars on the...