Restaurant Foodservice Manager
American Cruise Lines is a growing company, seeking enthusiastic Restaurant Service Managers. American Cruise Lines specializes in a unique style of small ship cruising along the inland waterways and rivers of the United States. Our fascinating itineraries include the Pacific Northwest, Maine, New England Islands, Hudson River, Chesapeake Bay, the Historic South & Golden Isles, Florida, Alaska, and the Mississippi River aboard the brand new paddle wheeler Queen of the Mississippi. With no more than 150 guests onboard, passengers experience each port of call, up close and personal, all while enjoying the camaraderie of fellow travelers and the exemplary service that is the hallmark of American Cruise Lines.
American Cruise Lines makes it a top priority to offer a first-class dining experience at every meal. Exceptional cuisine is prepared by chefs who have extensive culinary credentials and training from some of the most prestigious culinary institutes. The all-American crew offers an outstanding level of service to make the most discerning passenger’s journey memorable and relaxing.
- Impeccable Professional Presence
- Ability to ensure high quality of Food and Food Presentation, Timeliness, Cleanliness
- Respond quickly to passenger requests in a friendly manner. Follows up to ensure guest satisfaction
- Ability to conduct recurrent food service training, safety, and company policies
- Intuitive, Proactive, and Anticipating passengers needs
- Attention to Detail
- Bartending Experience
Excellent People Skills
- Strong Customer Service Skills
- Food Expediting
- Inventory Management
- Pre-employment drug test/ Alcohol Free shipboard environment (on or off duty)
- Strong organizational skills and a high level of communication and listening skills
- College Degree
American Cruise Lines operates the world’s newest fleet of cruise ships specializing in a unique style of small ship cruising along...