Partner in a team environment or be able to independently design, develop, code, test and debug new software or significant enhancements to existing software of moderate complexity.
Develop solutions across many disciplines and be responsible for explaining solutions and procedures.
Apply principles, theories and concepts and use methodologies, tools, documentation processes and test procedures to complete projects related to moderately complex software. Job Requirements
Minimum Knowledge, Skills, Education and Experience Required
1) Bachelor’s degree or equivalent education and experience.
2) Minimum of 2 years related experience.
3) Work experience with at least one major business computer application.
4) Development experience with the following technologies:
a. JAVA 1.5 or JAVA 1.6
b. Spring - 2.5 or above
c. ESB (Open Source Only - ServiceMix, Mule)
e. Spring IOC and Dependency Injection
f. Web Services (CXF preferred over Axis)
1) Training or experience which demonstrates familiarity with developmental life cycles and project management techniques.
2) Project Leadership Experience.
3) Experience creating requirements, supporting, and testing ecommerce or web based applications environment.
4) Project Management, supervision, and business experience in the telecommunications industry.
5) Development experience in the following technologies:
a. AJAX, JSon
b. Plain Old Java Objects (POJO)
d. C and Pro C
f. Tomcat 5.5/6
h. Spring MVC Company Statement CenturyLink is an industry-leading provider of communications, high speed Internet and entertainment services from coast to coast. Our combination of business and residential service solutions – including home and wireless voice solutions and digital television – provide innovative solutions to our customers. CenturyLink is proud to be a participant in the U.S. General Services Administration Networx program, the largest communications services contract in the world. CenturyLink offers you the opportunity to develop and cultivate your career as we lead the communications industry into the future. Disclaimer The above job definition information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. Job duties and responsibilities are subject to change based on changing business needs and conditions.
- 2 years ago - save job