To provide detailed, timely and accurate sales support for the Pawtucket branch. Ability to nurture customer/vendor relationships, maintain and maximize profitability, and conduct oneself in a manner which mirrors Granite City’s core values and commitment to excellence. This position will be filled by someone who is very customer focused and results oriented.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment with electrical industry experience and strong product knowledge
- Negotiation and time management skills
- Embraces GCE policies and procedures and open to participating in training, attending meetings as requested.
- Acts in a helpful and cooperative manner towards external customers and internal (GCE) customers
- Maintains professional attitude and appearance.
- Participates in processes and programs aimed at promoting a safe work environment.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- High School diploma or GED (Electrical Certificate program and/or Vocational school degree preferred).
- Minimum 2 - 5 years experience (construction, lighting or electrical wholesale).
- Computer skills --- eclipse, excel, word, etc.
- Equivalent education or experience may be substituted for any of the above.