New Internship Opportunity -- Gregory White PR
Gregory White Inc. is a New York City-based, boutique PR/marketing agency that specializes in wine and spirits. GWPR is a supporter of mutually beneficial internships. We have employed past interns, and guarantee hands-on and meaningful learning in exchange for a strong work ethic and commitment to our agency values. Please see the details for our internship program:
Internship with a minimum of 3 days per week, to start as soon as possible. Must have at least one prior internship in PR, or relevant work experience. Interns will gain experience with the following:
- Inventory management, tracking and organizational tasks
- Database management and research
- Consumer and trade media outreach: Evaluation and support of media coverage, including select pitching, reporting and tracking
- Events management and assistance
- General office responsibilities will encompass: sample shipment, brainstorming marketing strategies, planning and attending events around the greater New York area, and assisting senior pr managers with ongoing projects.
- Recent grads in PR, Communications, Marketing and related disciplines
- Must be able to commit for 3 months (minimum of 3 days a week)
- Must reside in the NYC area
- Must possess excellent writing/oral communications skills
- Must be proactive and show initiative
- Must have strong follow-up skills
- Proficient with MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign a PLUS
- Foreign languages a PLUS
- Professional appearance consistent with agency protocol required
Unpaid. Metrocard reimbursement.
To apply for an internship position, please send a cover letter and résumé. No phone calls, please.
BarefootStudent.com - 9 months ago