Performs all secretarial/clerical functions for the timely and efficient operation of the department by coordinating and maintaining effective office procedures and efficient workflow. Maintain filing and record management system. Demonstrate the utmost discretion and integrity regarding confidential matters.
- Develop and maintain department filing systems.
- Establish and maintain an inventory of departmental office supplies.
- Process departmental mail.
- Ensure all visitors and telephone calls are handled in a courteous and friendly manner, according to hospital policy.
- Produce departmental correspondence and other materials as assigned.
- Set up Nursing Schedules
- Assist the CNO and Patient
- High School diploma or equivalent preferred.
- At least two years previous experience in a business setting is required.
- Must be competent in Microsoft Office.
- Experience with personal computers is required.
- Medical terminology is preferred.
Catholic Health Initiatives and its organizations are Equal Opportunity Employers
- Demonstrates a commitment to service, organization values and professionalism through appropriate conduct and demeanor at all times.
- Adheres to and exhibits our core values:
Having a profound spirit of awe and respect for all creation, shaping relationships to self, to one another and to God and acknowledging that we hold in trust all that has been given to us.
Moral wholeness, soundness, uprightness, honesty and sincerity as a basis of trustworthiness.
Feeling with others, being one with others in their sorrows and joys, rooted in the sense of solidarity as members of the human community.
Outstanding achievement, merit, virtue; continually surpassing standards to achieve/maintain quality.
- Maintains confidentiality and protects sensitive data at all times.
- Adheres to organizational and department specific safety standards and guidelines.
- Works collaboratively and supports efforts of team members.
- Demonstrates exceptional customer service and interacts effectively with physicians, patients, residents, visitors, staff and the broader health care community.
Administrative and Clerical
ND-Devils Lake-Mercy Hospital
Scheduled Hours per 2-week Pay Period
Catholic Health Initiatives - 2 years ago
For Catholic Health Initiatives (CHI), returning sick people to good health is more than a business -- it's a mission. Formed in 1996...