Talent Management Operations & Analytics Leader
TeleTech is helping organizations transform the customer experience.
The world has changed. Disruptive technologies, social media, demanding customers, and an interconnected global economy have altered the face of business forever. To compete, companies need to be smarter, faster, and more agile. They need the ability to deliver seamless, effortless experiences for their customers while providing strong returns to their shareholders. To navigate this complicated and uncharted new world, brands need a partner with experience. TeleTech leads the way.
We hire only first-class, highly qualified and passionate people to help us to build exceptional customer experiences.
How this career opportunity aligns with our company’s focus
Did you love the book/movie Moneyball ?
So did we.
TeleTech’s Talent Team is a unique in-house professional search team that in 2012 alone recruited over 1000 fantastic new people into our Company globally.
We are ready to apply the concepts from Moneyball to our talent practice to help us measure and strengthen our business impact.
To achieve that goal, we are looking for someone passionate about data/metrics/analytics/process excellence to join Team Talent to build and lead a new function, a visionary who gets excited about using data insights to drive people-related business decisions at all levels. The right candidate thrives on blazing new paths in employee related research, developing modeling that serves business needs, and helping the talent function maximize the company’s investment in people. This role will partner with the Talent Practice Leaders (who support each of the Company’s business units and functional departments) to build systems infrastructure required to collect and analyze talent data on our recruitment/hiring practices and to offer actionable analysis and reporting to the talent team and to business leadership.
Being the Talent Operations & Analytics Leader an incredible opportunity to contribute to an already high performing Talent Acquisition Team by helping organize, measure and quantify the impact of that team on business outcomes. The Leader will drive performance of the Talent Acquisition team to the next level through the introduction of more robust metrics/analytics and process improvements while ensuring smooth day to day operations of Corporate Talent Acquisition. This role is responsible for providing systems and analytical support to the Corporate & Executive Talent Acquisition team. This role helps to manage key aspects of the Corporate and Executive recruiting process to include: systems management (Applicant Tracking System - Taleo, Oracle, SharePoint), team metrics and analytics, offer letter generation, drug and background processing, and new hire paperwork/transition. The successful candidate must be able to manage multiple tasks against tight deadlines, must be highly confidential with sensitive information and demonstrate solid written and verbal communication skills.
Job Specifications -
- 5+ years of Recruiting Operations experience preferred. However, we welcome and will consider applications from candidates with a passion/talent for operations/process/people analytics who meet our hiring profile, but who may lack experience working in directly in a recruitment environment.
- Strong background in data extraction, manipulation of raw data, data relationships, data mining, ad-hoc analysis and metrics presentations
- Ability to track spend (partnering closely with our FP&A team) across multiple departments and create reports on adherence to budget for each of the Practice Leaders and client organizations.
- Experience with recruiting information/applicant tracking systems required. Specific experience with Taleo/Oracle strongly preferred
- Intellectual curiosity and a passion for using statistical analysis to identify patterns/create insights is a must-have
- Excellent skills in PowerPoint/Excel (and rest of MS Outlook suite) required to capture and present those insights in a compelling way is also a must-have.
- Highly professional. Demonstrated ability to work with sensitive /confidential information.
- Exceptional client service orientation and skills.
- Exceptional organization/process skills; ability to work efficiently and effectively, while maintaining attention to detail.
- Strong interpersonal skills; the ability to build rapport and leverage networks internally and externally.
- Strong communication, interpersonal, teamwork, and organizational skills.
- Demonstrates strong problem solving skills and a high level of initiative.
- Flexibility to accommodate different personalities and professional work styles, as well as changing work environments/priorities.
- BA/BS or equivalent work experience required; advanced degree (e.g., MBA or advanced degree in statistics or I/O psychology) preferred.
TeleTech requires all employees hired in the United States to successfully pass a background check and drug test as a condition of employment.
Our company was founded more than three decades ago on one guiding principle: Customer relationships built on trust and simplicity deliver...