VILLAGE GREEN...LIFESTYLES FOR RENT....CAREERS TO OWN!
We're not just developing, building and managing apartment communities, we're developing, building and managing exciting careers...and creating a new generation of leaders!
The Accounts Payable Clerk is responsible for processing invoices, issuing checks, generating accounts payable reports and filing copies of checks and backup.
• Review batches (sessions) received from apartment communities
• Review all invoices for appropriate documentation and approval prior to payment
• Enter invoices as needed
• Issue, review and distribute checks accordingly
• Maintain files and documentation thoroughly and accurately, in accordance with company policy and accounting practices
• Use the banking system to upload, verify checks, and/or place stop payments
• Set up and updates vendor information
• Respond to all inquiries
• Communicate with co-workers, management, residents, vendors, and all outside contacts in a courteous and professional manner
• Maintain confidentiality of co-workers, management, owners, past and current residents, vendors, and all outside contacts
• Assist with other projects as needed
The Successful Accounts Payable Clerk will be proficient in the basic knowledge of invoice processing and/or accounting/bookkeeping, good computer, math and organizational skills as well as the ability to operate 10-key adding machine. Must be able to communicate effectively and be team oriented. Previous experience with Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and accounting software, MRI or Yardi desired.
We offer exciting and challenging career opportunities for talented people seeking growth and commitment. We offer an outstanding benefits package including 401K, medical, dental and optical insurance, bonus program, exceptional training programs and numerous opportunities for advancement.
This group of village people operates apartment communities, not onstage at a revival show. Village Green develops and manages luxury,...