Software Eng. and Information Technology;
Kforce is looking for Manual QA resource for a client in Charlotte, NC. If you are qualified and interested in this position, please apply online today for consideration.
This is a Quality Control position for someone with a 4 year Degree; at least a Bachelors degree from a US Board of Education accredited school and perfect communication and analytical skills. MUST be a US Citizen, GC or EAD and able to convert to perm without sponsorship. Specific Skills and Experience:
- 5 to 7 years of manual QA experience
- Soft skills are critical (excellent communicator - ability to clearing articulate issues and follow through to resolution; work environment - ability to work as part of a larger team
- Can take direction as well as mentor in areas of expertise and work independently with little amount of supervision
- You r mindset must be free thinking and able to 'think outside the box' to approach various testing situations
- Strong initiative to learn a process inside out as well as the business it supports) is required
- Strong knowledge / usage of Quality Center (QC) for creating testing plans, writing test scripts, and scheduling and executions
- Strong work history with period of stability (long work assignments)
- Advanced QA skill in UNIX and SQL (more than executing common commands)
- People who are driven by a desire to learn applications / processes and then apply their knowledge to testing and promoting bug free code to production are needed Candidates must be eligible to work in the United States of America without sponsorship.
iCIMS Social Distribution - 3 years ago
Kforce (Nasdaq:KFRC) is a professional staffing and solutions firm providing flexible and permanent staffing solutions in the skill areas of...