Manage the regional logistics infrastructure of regional logistic centers and stocking points based upon parameters such as customer demands (customer contracts), geography, spare parts classification etc. Secure the availability of material for the HWS contract fulfillment within the region, with adequate and sufficient inventories.
· Analyze, evaluate, report, and act on inventory requirements to maintain adequate inventory for customer support using local and global planning tools.
· Forecast demand for materials to various suppliers
· Reviews daily, weekly, and monthly reports to identify and resolve any barriers to short-term and long-term balance of supply with demand.
· Issue requisitions for procurement, coordinating purchase and delivery scheduling with demand requirements
· Manage inventory flow, both inbound and outbound from/to vendors, communicating exceptions as they arise with appropriate personnel.
· Expediting and coordinating materials movement within and between stock locations and vendors in an emergency situation
· Analyze and resolve process issues, and report results. Identify cost savings and service improvement opportunities
· Assist with new product implementation and last-time-buy analysis, recommending stock dimensioning and/or other action(s).
· Have necessary access in order to obtain needed information and authority to execute the assigned tasks.
· Support from Manager and Management Team
· Have ability to purchase parts from other Ericsson entities.
· Some systems expertise (desktop & MRP/ERP applications).
· Good verbal and written communications skills.
· High degree of ownership and initiative, attention to detail, and the discipline to follow through on assigned tasks.
· Must be capable of managing several priorities effectively, and be able to recommend best course of action from several alternatives.
· Ability to work well with others in cross-functional, team-oriented environment.
· Ability to develop solutions to a variety of problems of moderate to large scope and complexity using company or departmental policies as guidelines..
· Minimum 2 years materials planning experience; reverse logistics and/or telecom experience helpful.
· APICS CPIM certification preferred.
· Microsoft Office experience - intermediate skills, especially Excel, Word, and Outlook.
· Office skills and activities including typing, answering phone, copying, etc.
Ericsson - 2 years ago
Ericsson is the driving force behind the Networked Society and is a world leader in communications technology and services. Our long-term...