Matura Farrington is currently assisting a reputable, national law firm that is in search of a new Sr. Information Technology Specialist to support their satellite San Francisco office. Firm is searching for an IT Specialist that will thrive in a fast-paced, start-up like environment. The Sr. Information Technology Specialist will provide high-caliber, onsite application and technical support to local office lawyers and staff.
· The Sr. IT Specialist will provide internal, on-site support via phone, email and in person for all PC-based applications and general office hardware.
· Collaborate with IT management remotely to ensure the application of consistent technology support.
· Work with the lawyers and staff to ensure they understand how to use the technical tools available so users are able to perform at the highest level of productivity by minimizing recurrence of user-related Incidents.
· Actively advocates Best Practices on a daily basis, as demonstrated to lawyers and staff through training courses and documentation.
· Performs as needed daytime, after-hours, and weekend LAN, server, and telephony maintenance, which may require short notice to travel to the office outside of normal business hours in the event of a system outage events.
· Bachelor’s degree in a technical field preferred
· Three plus years of related experience required
· Experience in the legal industry or professional services highly preferred
· Independent ability to research technical problems and solutions online
· Interest in learning and taking on increasingly complex tasks
· Strong organizational and managerial skills and detail-oriented work ethic
· Willingness to work flexible / odd hours at times, based on needs
Salary & Benefits
Firm offers a competitive salary and generous benefits package.
Matfar.com - 14 months ago
copy to clipboard -