This job requires a bachelor's degree and 1 year of experience.
- Counsels and aids individuals requiring assistance dealing with substance abuse problems in a residential and/or outpatient setting.
- Monitors condition of clients to evaluate success of therapy and provides guidance in the adaptations in treatment program as needed.
- Provide referrals to other support services as needed.
This job has some special requirements. You must possess a private drivers license, undergo drug screening and undergo a reference or security check.
- Must possess Addiction Counselor Certification, either FOADP, CAC – I, or CAC - II.
- Minimum one year experience working in the field of substance abuse.
- Basic knowledge of the Developmental Model of Recovery (CENAPS)
- Understand and work within The Salvation Army and The Harbor Light Mission and Positional Statements.
- Possess good communication skills.
- T.B. test and police clearance required.
- FAX EMAIL,OR MAIL RESUME WITH COVER LETTER.
- NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE*
Michigan Talent - 4 years ago
copy to clipboard