Fujirebio Diagnostics, Inc., located in Malvern, PA, is a world leader in the production of in-vitro diagnostics, setting the worldwide gold standard for the manufacturing in biomarkers.
We have an immediate opening for a Development Scientist. The individual will assist in the development and management of immunoassays, which includes performing product feasibility and optimizaton and performing the necessary tasks to complete a Desgin Control project. Other responsibilities will include planning and carrying out experiments in a GMP/GLP environment, interpreting results and summarizing data into project reports.
Essential functions include:
- Lead assay development teams with support from the Project Manager
- Develop studies and testing plans for immunoassay feasibility and optimization
- Perform a major role in the development of immunoassays on automated platforms and in the transfer of this technology to the manufacturing environment
- Assist in the transfer of new technologies products and/or manufacturing processes into and out of the company
- Assist in the scale-up and validation of new manufacturing processes as needed
- Other duties as assigned
The qualified individual will have a B.S./M.S. degree in the biological sciences and at least 5-10 years of laboratory experience in the diagnostic or pharmaceutical industry; knowledge and experience in immunoassay development, design control, antibody selection/optimization and EIA; ability to write cleark, concise technical reports and attention to detail; excellent verbal and written communication skills; detail oriented and thorough; ability to work with various software packages; ability to make presentations to various groups of individuals; ability to travel nationally and internationally; ability to work with potentially hazardous materials; manual dexterity; ability to do visual inspections.
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package and a convenient suburban Philadelphia location.
We regret we are not able to respond to each resume received. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Fujirebio Diagnostics is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Women, minorities, persons with disabilities and veterans are encouraged to apply.