We believe the future of food in this country is based upon true product freshness, customization of product, and product delivered rapidly and frequently into the market. Our model is essentially centered around a “regional” concept, which puts us close to the customer with a wide, but interrelated range of fresh food products- value-added vegetables, refrigerated deli salads, soups and stews, sauces, sandwiches, and fruit. No other provider does just what we do. Our unique value proposition is based upon our service model that literally drives freshness into the consumer’s purchase.
We are currently accepting applications/resumes for a QA Supervisor for our Moore, OK location.
Essential functions include:
Successful candidates will have:
- Supervise all phases of a quality assurance program and staff in a major refrigerated and frozen food plant operating under UDSA and HACCP.
- Maintenance and enhancement of food safety and QA Programs.
- Interface effectively with both internal and external customers and agencies.
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package designed to help employees live a healthier life, build rewarding careers and save for the future. Vaughan Foods offers choices whenever possible, because we recognize the diverse and ever changing needs of our employees. Resume and wage requirements, with title of position in subject line, are accepted via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to: 866-371-6223 or apply in person to: 216 N.E. 12th Street Moore, OK. 73170.
- Degree in Food Science or related field.
- 2-4 years of experience in food quality assurance.
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) preferred.
- Experience with USDA and HACCP required
Equal Opportunity Employer
Reser's Fine Foods - 19 months ago
Reser's Fine Foods makes a variety of food items that have shown up at barbeques and other gatherings for decades. The company offers...