- Performs computer network administrative support for the hospital-wide archived electronic record.
- Provides computer support for hospital-wide electronic medical system, and Health Information Management department applications such as 3M, Healthscribe, and Soft Med.
- One or more years related experience or training in health information management or equivalent training and education.
- Associates Degree.
- Strong knowledge of Windows, advanced knowledge of MS Office Suite.
- Knowledge of internet applications, AS400 and archived electronic record systems.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables where only limited standardization exists.
- Ability to interpret a varieyt of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram or schedule form.
Capital Health System (CHS) serves the residents of New Jersey's capital city through two hospitals -- Helene Fuld Medical Center and...