We are Arnold. And we are a make culture. We’re in the business of making things yet to be made. We hang with the sayers, not the naysayers, and celebrate the doers.
To be the most progressive agency, where brilliant creativity meets technology, delivering game-changing ideas for our clients.
Arnold’s internship program provides talented students and new graduates with the opportunity to acquire hands-on experience with some of the industry’s leading experts in their field. Interns will work with their respective teams on current projects, and add value to day-to-day deliverables. Interns will also attend a variety of Lunch & Learn seminars in various disciplines. In addition, interns will be assigned a group project that will require them to collaborate effectively on developing an integrated campaign that will be presented to the senior leadership team at the conclusion of the internship program.
Arnold’s Department of Human Nature provides compelling information on the drivers of human behavior to optimize our clients’ brand strategy. In addition to planners, this group draws on a Cognitive Scientist, a Cultural Anthropologist and a team of Behavioral Economists who specialize in Choice Theory.
- The summer internship program will be held in Arnold’s Boston and NY offices
- The program will be 8 weeks long
- It will begin on June 10th and end on August 2nd
- This is a paid internship
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V.
- Excellent verbal and writing skills
- New graduate or rising senior in good academic standing
- Relevant coursework or internship
- Demonstrated leadership skills
- Proactive, entrepreneurial
- Applications are due by March 29th
Arnold Worldwide - 16 months ago
A partnership with this Arnold will get your brand promoted, not terminated. Arnold Worldwide is a full-service advertising agency that...