Supports the onsite technical services components of the Maine Integrate Health Management Systems (MIHMS) within the Systems environment.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Prepares and monitors production control schedules and service levels in coordination with the centralized production control unit. Confirms that production control reports and audit trails support successful completion of systems activities and updates production schedule with day-to-day results.
• Participates in the testing and implementation of the Health PAS solution.
• Supports the maintenance of the Health PAS solution via the COTS version management, and Molina Central Engineering support (onsite and offsite) staff and services.
• Monitors, and maintains the system’s hardware and software infrastructure in coordination with centralized data centers and corporate standards.
• Supports business continuity plans and disaster recovery protocols; conducts disaster recovery tests as defined by the contract. Supports and provides information and data for external audits. Continually monitors external entities’ interface activities to ensure that they are meeting the deliverables and contractual requirements – mitigate deficient areas when requirements are not met.
• Defines, coordinates and monitors multiple Electronic Data Interfaces (EDI) activities and systems/interface requirements; meets the contractual and service level agreements.
• Receives requests and prepares special reports based on internal and customer requests.
• Provides test support for COTS version changes and external entity interfaces.
• Interfaces with the State-run systems and operations components as required.
• Continually monitors the system components to suggest and apply efficiencies for processing.
• Other duties as assigned
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
• Demonstrated understanding of Microsoft Windows Operating System and Microsoft product support
• Demonstrated knowledge of computer hardware installation and maintenance, load leveling, telecommunications, business continuity, and vendor relations
• Proven experience coordinating and conducting business continuity processes and disaster recovery efforts
• Demonstrated ability to receive and process external entities’ input and output electronic data interfaces
• Proven client-facing skills required; includes the ability to prepare meaningful metrics related to production control activities
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to abide by Molina’s policies
• Ability to maintain attendance to support required quality and quantity of work
• Maintain confidentiality and comply with Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA)
• Ability to establish and maintain positive and effective work relationships with coworkers, clients, members, providers and customers
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
• 1+ years technical services experience including developing and applying production control processes, desk top support, customer help desk activities and reporting, Commercial Off-the- Shelf (COTS) product installation, version testing and release management, and infrastructure planning and maintenance
• Experience with health care claims administrative technical environment preferred
To all current Molina employees if you are interested in applying for this position please fill out an Employee Transfer Request Form (ETR) and attach it to your profile when applying online. Be sure to let us know you are a current employee by selecting “Molina Employee (current) in the source section of the online application.
Molina Healthcare offers competitive benefits and compensation package. Molina Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) M/F/D/V
Molina Healthcare - 18 months ago
Navigating the murky waters of federal health care plans is no easy feat, but Molina Healthcare's mission is to help Medicaid and...