• Deep knowledge of multiple areas of specialization.
• Deep knowledge of design aspects including macro/micro level designs. Good understanding of testing methodology, automated processes, load/performance testing.
• Ability to troubleshoot.
Job Requirement and Skills
• Works under general supervision with few direct instructions.
• Carries out routine and semi-routine tasks.
• Provides input to project-related decisions.
• Key contributor in a team.
• Within own team or department at operational level.
• Contact with user/customer at peer / first /middle management level.
• Contact with peers in the Organization at middle/senior mgt. level.
Cognizant (NASDAQ: CTSH)
is a leading provider of information technology, consulting, and business process outsourcing services, dedicated to helping the world's leading companies build stronger businesses. Headquartered in Teaneck, New Jersey (U.S.), Cognizant combines a passion for client satisfaction, technology innovation, deep industry and business process expertise, and a global, collaborative workforce that embodies the future of work. With over 50 delivery centers worldwide and approximately 162,700 employees as of March 31, 2013, Cognizant is a member of the NASDAQ-100, the S&P 500, the Forbes Global 2000, and the Fortune 500 and is ranked among the top performing and fastest growing companies in the world. Visit us online at www.cognizant.com or follow us on Twitter: Cognizant.
Cognizant is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
Engineering / Science graduates 4-7 years of experience
Cognizant Technology Solutions remains mindful of the state of your technology. Cognizant provides application maintenance services,...