is responsible for the execution of service schedules including routine servicing, inspection, and upsell to successfully complete projects while exceeding customer's expectations.
Perform a variety of customer service/dispatching and administrative duties required to receive, screen, record, prioritize, assign and close customer requests for technical service support and inspections
- Take ownership of service calls from creation of service request through service completion, escalating issues to supervisors and technicians as needed.
- Reassign work as needed, making judgments based on current workloads & priorities.
- Contact customer to communicate status changes.
- Professionally field customer complaints and attempt to resolve, involving supervisor when necessary.
- Customer Satisfaction- Responsible for maintaining effective customer communications along with building solid customer relationships from initial contact through order acquisition, delivery, installation and service. Ensure contractual obligations are fulfilled while quickly resolving customer complaints concerning service and collection issues thereby minimizing customer concerns and enhancing customer relations.
Applies specialized functional area skills and basic knowledge including underlying professional/technical principles or standards. Applies judgment based on practice and precedence. Frequently resolves problems through research of multiple alternatives. May allocate work as a team leader or check on completion or quality. Preferred Education: Vocational and/or diploma Minimum Experience: 1-3 years
Tyco - 2 years ago
copy to clipboard
We have a passion to protect what matters most.
We are the world’s largest fire and security company, and we are providing vital...