Support business objectives through any of the following specialty areas: equipment/maintenance engineering, system protection, Control Room support, tower design, system planning, substation design, and/or the implementation of capital projects.
ITC Job Responsibilities
- Provide technical support to field personnel and contractors in the installation, maintenance, and troubleshooting of system components under the guidance of a Senior Engineer.
- Assist in the preparation estimates, material requisitions, specifications and drawings for internally designed projects.
- Assist in troubleshooting technical problems on various electrical equipment and systems.
- Assist in creating designs for electrical transmission lines or substation installations, protective relaying systems, relay settings and SCADA systems, with review by Senior Engineers.
- Collaborate with other engineers and departments which may include consulting, managing projects, organizing resources, or maintenance.
- Generate internal and external reports on various facets of transmission system.
- Attend meetings and training sessions to increase professional knowledge and skills.
ITC Job Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering.
- Co-op experience at a utility preferred.
- Power system coursework preferred.
- Sound analytical, problem-solving and documentation skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing with superiors and individuals inside and outside of the Company.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, and Access).
- Ability to learn and utilize related software.
ITC offers a competitive benefit package that includes medical, dental, vision, retirement, tuition reimbursement, and more.
ITC EEOC Statement
ITC Holdings Corp. is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer.