Responsible for the overall management and leadership of the retirement programs for the MaineHealth system.
Required Minimum Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
· Professional knowledge equivalent to bachelor’s degree in business administration or human resources. A minimum of five years of retirement plan management experience, including executive comp; non-qualified; defined compensation, and defined benefit plans. Professional certification preferred. Experience with cash balance plans preferred.
· Thorough knowledge of applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations impacting area of responsibility.
· Strong analytical, problem-solving and conceptual skills. Strong project management skills with experience in organizing, planning and executing large-scale projects from initial concept through to final implementation.
· Excellent negotiation skills with vendors to maximize return on investment.
· Ability to diplomatically drive change.
· Ability to create and effectively manage work teams consisting of internal staff and vendors.
· Expert in management of complex, multi-faceted, and financially successful retirement programs.
· Demonstrated commitment to excellence in customer service with an attitude of continuous process and service improvement.