Must have Nadcap (Material Lab Testing) experience and ISO 17025 exper.
- Proactively improve process and product Quality in the Met Lab to increase First Time Through (FTT).
- Establish Critical to Quality measures such as Invalid Test, Met Lab RMR levels and responses and FMEAs.
- Increase customer satisfaction by reducing claims, remakes, scrap and deviations from standard work.
- Establish framework for gathering and synthesizing data to effectively detect and solve quality issues to prevent recurrence using appropriate quality strategies, tools, and techniques.
- Maintain Met Lab policies and procedures related to AS9100, AS9120, Nadcap MTL (material testing lab), ISO9001, ISO 17025 and other related standards. Provides training on quality systems. Maintain the Met Lab’s conformance to the standards and internal audit processes. Leads 3 rd party and customer audits when required. Prepares documents for required management reviews.
- Review supplier audit findings to communicate their performance and discuss corrective measures, as necessary.
- Maintain a Met Lab, Quality records database and ensures integrity of the data and data accessibility. Assists in the completion of quality audits for Carpenter companies, customers, and third parties. Ensure that internal and customer corrective actions as well as customer claims are resolved in a timely fashion.
- Perform all other duties and special projects as assigned.
- Four year technical college degree or demonstrated equivalent experience as determined by the department management.
- Three to five years of relevant experience or equivalent as determined by department management.
- Ability to provide guidance, assistance and expertise to others in the form of training, coaching, and facilitating the audit process.
- Ability to demonstrate auditor requirements – diplomatic, patient, excellent communicator, self disciplined, unbiased, open minded, honest, inquiring, analytical, resilient, and professional
- Ability to develop the audit schedule and comply with planned arrangements
- Ability to organize and prioritize tasks and make appropriate decisions
Carpenter Technology Corporation - 19 months ago
copy to clipboard -