Analytics Systems Intern
Qualified candidates will define, develop, test and validate new analytic algorithms for a wide range of market segments or verticals and develop models for many different classes of systems. Because analytics deals with the data, candidates will also be expected to be well versed in statistical and model based data manipulation techniques, including artificial intelligence methods. Candidates will also be expected to conduct independent research and write reports, proposals, and assist with the development of product specifications to support the overall analytics efforts within ISG.
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates. Experience listed below would be obtained through a combination of your school work/classes/research and/or relevant previous job and/or internship experiences.
- Must be pursuing a MS or PhD degree program in engineering, physics, or operations research.
Technical skills required:
* Experience withdecision analysis or machine learning.
* Post-graduate experience in algorithm design and simulation-based validation.
* Proficiency in Matlab or equivalent math-computing tools, Matlab preferred
* Understanding of software development and mathematical programming.
* Working knowledge with C/C++ or Java preferred.
Additional Desired Capabilities
* Experience in systems engineering, predictive maintenance, condition-based maintenance, statistical analysis, or predictive analytics.
* Experience in software product lifecycle or embedded software engineering.
* Knowledge in business systems analysis or complex system optimization.
* Knowledge in structured and unstructured data archive and retrieval.
Mar 27, 2013
Mar 28, 2014
Employees in the Intel Architecture Group (IAG) deliver innovative platforms across computing and communication segments including data centers, mobile and desktop personal computers, handhelds, embedded devices and consumer electronics. Intel's industry leading technology is used to create integrated hardware and software solutions such as processors, chipsets, communication radios, graphics processors, motherboards, and networking components that deliver capabilities from security and manageability to computing performance and energy efficiency. IAG employees are at the forefront of enabling a new era of computing that is more integrated into all aspects of our daily lives.
We will accept applications/resumes until 60 days after posting date or earlier at Intel’s discretion. Intel invites people of all ages currently enrolled in an academic institution (or graduated within the last 18 months) to apply.
Intel - 19 months ago
copy to clipboard -
There's more inside Intel than you ever imagined.
We're not just about work, we're also about fun! Join us, have fun...