All qualified applicants, including minorities, women, veterans, and people with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Pearson VUE (www.pearsonvue.com) is the global leader in electronic testing for regulatory and certification boards, providing a full suite of services from test development to test delivery to data management. Pearson VUE offers exams through the world's largest network of test centers in 162 countries, providing testing services for information technology, academic, government and professional clients.
The Company's innovative technology offers the highest levels of security and program control, while its commitment to service provides clients and individual test takers with an unmatched testing experience.
Pearson VUE is seeking a temporary part-time Test Administrator for our Little Rock, AR ( S. University Ave. & I-630 ) location.
Our ideal candidate demonstrates flexibility and teamwork.
The Test Administrator position is responsible for providing a secure exam delivery and superior customer service in a comfortable friendly environment.
- This is strictly a Temporary part-time position (through 10/31/2012) and will remain as such.
- Ability to work 6 to 10 hours per week with an expectation to work more hours as needed.
- Employees must be available to work on Saturdays between the hours of 7:15am - 5:00pm as scheduled , approximately 3 Saturdays per month.
- May occasionally be asked to work a various week-day shift between the hours of 7:15am - 5:00pm, Monday through Friday,as needed.
- Schedules are available at least 2 weeks in advance.
- Starting Pay $10.50/hr.
- Understands and complies with all testing procedures.
- Checks in examinees, verifies identification, and explains the exam process.
- Monitors examinees while testing.
- Maintains a secure testing environment.
- Communicates with internal departments to investigate and fix technical issues.
- Strictly adheres to company policies using careful judgment.
- Light housekeeping duties such as vacuuming, sanitizing keyboards, office trash, etc.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Minimum of 1 year customer service experience required.
- Strong communication skills are a must.
- Must be flexible in work hours and days.
- Ability to lift up to 20 lbs on occasion.
- Must be comfortable in a quiet testing environment.
- Beginner to Intermediate experience in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Outlook).
- High school diploma or equivalent.
Pearson Education - 2 years ago
Pearson is an international media company with world-leading businesses in education, business information, and consumer publishing. Our...