Description of duties and responsibilities:
· The Order Entry position is res ponsible for processing all types of customer orders through various MSA order management systems. Entry transactions and processes include but are not limited to:
o SAP Standard Order Entry
o Esker Order Processing
o EDI Order Processing
o Ecommerce Order Processing
o Incomplete Order management
CSA will be responsible for outbound calls to customers to clarify order requirements when necessary.
· The Entry Level role will be responsible for servicing customer calls. This requires the Customer Service Associate to acquire knowledge of all major product groups. Process transactions in all areas of the SAP order management system.
o Perform various SAP related functions: Material Master, Order Status/Document Flow, check orders for incomplete and credit status.
o Efficient and effective resolution of customer issues or inquiries.
o Process credit/re-bills requests, resolve mis-shipments and provide proof of deliveries.
o Utilize Lotus Notes e-mail, Issue Management, Knowledge Database system (iCLIC/PID),
o Utilize ADAM (drawing package) and MSA website and related resources.
o Perform a ll of the above functions while online with a customer, and navigate expertly between multiple sessions on computer.
Special knowledge, skills and abilities required:
· Strong verbal and written communication skills to clearly and accurately convey basic information. Ability to communicate and verbalize complex information effectively to MSA Sales Channel partners and customers.
· Excellent computer skills with a specific emphasis on order management systems, Microsoft Word, Excel, Lotus Notes and a bility to navigate SAP to Enter orders and access basic data,
· Proven ability to handle multiple tasks in high-volume, fast-paced work environment.
· Listens carefully to customers and seeks to understand customer needs.
· Investigates and resolves 55% of calls for Entry Level position before appropriately escalating to the next level.
· With supervision, prioritizes own tasks in order to complete them in a timely and accurate manner.
· Positively approaches change or new situations.
Education and experience required:
· High school diploma or equivalent required.
· Associates degree
· 1 – 2 years of experience in Customer Service and its related tasks.
· SAP Order Management experience
MSA Safety Inc.
- 2 years ago - save job
MSA Safety Inc. is the global leader in the development, manufacture and supply of sophisticated safety products, instruments, and services...