Maison Aine, a skilled nursing care center located in Stow, Ohio is seeking qualified Registered Nurses ( RN) to provide dedicated, compassionate service to the residents in our skilled nursing care / rehabilitation center on the Night Shift.
- Provide patient care through assessment implementations, and evaluation of resident care plans
- Administer medications and perform treatments as directed by physicians
- Communicate with residents and family members while making daily rounds
- Ensure proper documentation of resident records
- Notify appropriate parties of change in resident condition or status
- Direct and monitor the work of other employees to ensure appropriate resident care
- Schedule and assign employees as needed
- Ensure nursing department compliance with federal, state and local regulations
- Complete required reports and documentation on the patient, facility and corporate levels
- Ensure the appropriate healthcare standards are executed and met.
- Registered Nurse license ( RN)
- Ability to manage and supervise a nursing unit
- 1 year of supervisory experience is preferred
- Strong patient-assessment skills
- Ability to communicate confidently, clearly, concisely and professionally in English, both verbally and in writing
- Comfortable rapport while interfacing with residents, families and other facility staff
- Ability to provide constructive criticism to staff and to identify opportunities for professional development
- Strong organization skills
- Experience in a skilled nursing care / rehabilitation center preferred
We offer an attractive compensation and industry-leading benefits package including:
For full time nurses, we offer medical benefits with no premium cost during your introductory period.
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- 401 ( k) and matching contributions
- STD/LTD and life insurance
- Paid time off – personal, sick, vacation and holiday
- Employee-assistance program – employees and dependents
- …..And more!
We strive to provide our employees with the tools necessary for development and success.
Extendicare, helping people live better!
Extendicare - 21 months ago