Utilize your automation skills in a fast-paced and technology driven environment.
We are looking for a skilled automation engineer to join the team. You will be part of a team responsible for the hands-on development of biological production processes. The successful candidate will be an active participant in cross-functional project teams, Global Supply initiatives, process engineering teams, and operational improvement teams. You will be rseponsible for:
You are degree qualified with the following:
- Technical responsibility for automation of grass-roots and control system upgrade projects.
- Coordinate installation of control systems and field instrumentation.
- Interface with process, plant engineering and ring teams on process equipment/control improvements.
- Update, troubleshoot & maintain the DCS system and the Data Historian system.
- Perform & execute Process Engineering projects (automation improvements/changes).
- Train technicians in automation operations (DCS).
- Lead process engineering projects.
- Capital/Project management.
- Establish the vision and strategy for process controls within the facility/organization.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering with minimum 5 years experience with Automation and Process Control.
- Experience with Batch Control systems and applications.
- Proven abilities to manage and deliver A&PC hardware and software platforms
- Strong team player and a self starter.
- Basic knowledge of safety instrumentation, alarm management, process hazard analysis.
- Hands on experience with Bus technologies like Ethernet, OPC, Devicenet, Profibus, ASi bus, Modbus.
- Knowledge of basic instrumentation and the ability to configure and troubleshoot.
- Preferred experience - -
- Emerson Delta V configuration experience.
- Demonstrated ability to implement Batch S88 Standards.
- Experience with OSI PI Data Historian.
- Demonstrated experience managing IT systems such as Windows Servers, routers, process control networking, and Microsoft OS platforms.
Danisco - 14 months ago