As a Project Coordinator, the candidate will help support the Senior Vice President of Sales as well as his direct reports. The Project Coordinator will work in our headquarters, located in Watertown, Massachusetts. (S)he will report to the Senior Manager, Special Projects.
Specific Responsibilities include:
- Help manage all logistical support for the Senior Vice President of Sales: maintain calendar, schedule staff and all other requested meetings, reserve conference rooms, prepare agendas, coordinate travel arrangements, plan onsite and offsite team events, process invoices, and prepare expense reports
- Create, prepare for distribution, and distribute internal and external correspondence, memos and other documents and manage incoming correspondence and documents as needed (sorting, filing)
- Assist with projects as needed in support of the SVP, Sales, including: preparing and updating presentations and compiling monthly reports
- Assist with the planning of prospect visits to Watertown headquarters
- Maintain territory maps and organizational charts for the Sales team
- Provide additional support to the Sales Regional Vice Presidents, including but not limited to: Maintain calendars, schedule meetings, coordinate travel arrangements, process invoices, and prepare expense reports
- Provide backup reception coverage at the reception desk on a rotational basis
- Other duties as assigned by the Senior Manager
athenahealth, Inc. is a leading provider of web-based business services for medical groups. athenahealth’s service offerings are based on proprietary web-native practice management and electronic health record (EHR) software, a continuously updated payer knowledge-base, integrated back-office service operations, and automated and live patient communication services.
- High degree of customer service abilities
- Advanced PowerPoint, Excel, Word and Outlook experience
- Ability to maintain a calm demeanor in a high paced environment
- Ability to manage multiple tasks, prioritizing time and communicating potential conflicts to manager
- Executive Assistant, Administrative Assistant, Administrative support, EA, CAP, Certified Executive Assistant
athenahealth, Inc. - 19 months ago
athenahealth knows that managing physician practices can result in a splitting headache, especially when patients are late paying bills or...