The Business Operations Manager is responsible for all Operational duties across the AMS product line. This includes coordinating with Tucson sites, Rancho, Ktech and Huntsville remote locations.
The Business Operations Manager coordinates facilities, capital and budget management. He/she also is in charge of overhead budgets, select portions of NBI budgets, select policies/procedures (site directives), and assists site managers with operational duties. This role also has seletive duties for EH&S as well as providing audit support and collaboration.
This role has all of the AMS administrative staff reporting to it as direct reports, with exception of the Sr Executive assistant to the VP.
The Business Operations Manager also has the responsibility of preparing the VP and Deputy for any customer visits, product line reviews, events and additional executive support.
Additional projects may apply, such as adjacent market studies, due diligence or integration support, and/or planning and execution of new mergers and acquisitions.
- Strong Microsoft Office skills, specifically Power Point, Excel, Project and Word
- Presentation skills
- Strong leadership skills
- Experienced with financials and budgets
- Collaborative and inclusive
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Required Education (including Major):
- Advanced studies in either marketing or finance
- Strong multi-tasking skills
- Baccelureate degree, preferably in business or finance
- MBA desired
Business Unit Profile
Raytheon Missile Systems
World's largest developer, producer and integrator of weapon systems
- More than 1 million missiles produced since 1954
- Broad weapons portfolio
- Smart munitions
- Kinetic kill vehicles
- Directed energy weapons
- Customers: All U.S. military services; allied forces of more than 40 countries
- Strong commitment to the global marketplace
Raytheon - 22 months ago
Raytheon ("light of the gods") took a shine to its place in the upper pantheon of US military contractors; the company regularly...