Amcom Software, the premier provider of mission critical communication solutions, has successfully partnered with some of the most respected healthcare, university, government, hospitality, and corporate organizations in the country for over 25 years. A wholly owned subsidiary of USA Mobility, Inc., Amcom is headquartered in Eden Prairie, Minnesota and has offices in New York, New Hampshire, Florida, Australia, the U.K., and Dubai. Amcom is an innovative company that is experiencing consistent growth. Our success is greatly attributed to the achievements of our valued employees and currently, we are seeking a Technical Implementation Specialist to join our Professional Services team.
As a fast growing and exciting company, Amcom provides challenging careers in a friendly, team-oriented environment. We value our employees and share our success through competitive pay, good benefits, and advancement opportunities.
As a Technical Implementation Specialist, you will travel to customer sites across the country to install, setup, troubleshoot, and train customers on our unique enterprise software solutions at Amcom Software. The non-travel days will be spent closing open projects and preparing for new projects.
Amcom is open to relocation, remote, and regional preferences for this role.
- Work with Project Manager to execute implementation tasks for assigned practices following the standard implementation procedures.
- Respond to, troubleshoot, and resolve issues discovered while installing Amcom applications at a customer site.
- Provide proactive resolutions to developing problems and suggest modifications when necessary.
- Update, create, and maintain processes, standards, and upgrade documentation.
- Evaluate and report project outcomes, customer satisfaction, and customer concerns as well as project status, schedules, issues, resolutions, and completions to the Senior Consultant or the Project Manager.
- 2+ years previous experience in troubleshooting software applications, or 1 year experience plus 2 year Technical degree in related field
- Proficient in the MS Office Suite, Windows Registry, and PC Application Setup
- Demonstrated understanding of current, new, and proposed product features
- Understanding of new system implementation and installation processes
- Linux and SQL knowledge required
- Oracle knowledge preferred
- Ability to work with a variety of computer software products
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to handle stress in a professional manner
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Highly developed analytical and problem solving skills
- Takes initiative, self-driven, quick-learner
- Ability to work well with a diverse group of individuals
- Significant travel is required
Amcom is a leading provider of emergency notification systems, PC/Intelligent Workstation-based attendant console and database solutions,...