Team Leaders/Team Members/Baristas
Park Plaza Mall
“To enter (a) Teavana (store)… is to realize how little you really know about tea." – Sun Sentinel.
Teavana is one of America’s most unique and fastest-growing specialty tea retailers. We were awarded as one of the hottest retailers by the ICSC and mentioned as having an innovative retail concept on CNNMoney.com. We carry approximately 105 varieties of loose leaf tea, a variety of high quality teapots and an assortment of tea accessories from around the world. We currently have just over 100 stores nationwide and are opening approximately 25 to 30 new stores in 2009.
Leaders & Team Members at Teavana are our tea gurus! They share their knowledge of the quality, variety, and benefits of Teavana teas. They ensure quality guest service through active listening, the ability to identify the best products for the customer and suggesting alternatives and/or additional items as appropriate. They thrive on interaction and consistently meet or exceed their sales and customer service goals!
Baristas at Teavana are also tea gurus! However, they differ from TL/TMs in that they apply their knowledge to prepare tea drinks and tea samples for our customers. They also ensure that our sales floor is fully stocked by processing and merchandising our tea and tea accessories. Baristas do not have sales goals.
Benefits for Team Leaders and Team Members include a monthly pay for performance bonus program that has no cap on earnings potential for meeting and exceeding sales goals. All employees are eligible for participation in a 401k plan; receive generous employee discounts, and are eligible for medical benefits depending on the average hours worked.
There are excellent opportunities for the right candidates to advance quickly within the company.
If you are interested in any of these positions please apply online!
You must be 18 years of age or older to apply.
Teavana is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To be successful, all candidates should :
- Provide outstanding customer service (greet and acknowledge every customer).
- Enjoy helping people improve their well-being by promoting the health benefits of tea.
- Maintain a detailed knowledge of the companies’ products and services.
- Maintain an awareness of all promotions and advertisements.
- TL/TMs should effectively and consistently meet or exceed sales goals while promoting team work and helping to motivate and set a great example for co-workers.
- Baristas should enjoy preparing teas for our customers and effectively processing, replenishing and monitoring store merchandise levels.
Teavana - 3 years ago
Teavana Holdings hopes its customers become steeped in its tea stores. Through some 250 company-owned retail stores, Teavana Holdings sells...