Post Deployment Technician needed for a project starting mid to late March 2013..
Weekdays 8 hour shifts (between 6 AM - 6 PM) depending on migration deployment schedule. Schedule may also include weekends.
- Maintains, analyzes, troubleshoots, and repairs computer systems, hardware and computer peripherals.
- Documents, maintains, upgrades or replaces hardware and software systems.
- Supports and maintains user account information including rights, security and systems groups.
- Trains employees, identifies, analyzes, and repairs product failures, orders and replaces parts as needed.
- Determines and recommends which products or services best fit the customers' needs.
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Works under general supervision.
**CompuCom supports Employment Equity and Diversity**
- 3 - 4 years of experience in the field or in a related area
- Windows 7 deployment experience
- Windows 7 troubleshooting skills
- A+ certification
- Experience working with large quantities of PC refreshes
- STRONG customer service skills
- Excellent communication skills
- A certain degree of creativity and latitude required
- May require an Associate's degree or its equivalent
CompuCom - 19 months ago
Compucom Systems, Inc., together with its subsidiaries, helps companies plan, implement and manage multi-vendor, industry-standard computing...