Crown Equipment Corporation designs, manufactures, distributes, services and supports material
handling products that provide customers with superior value. Crown has a network of factory direct
sales and service dealers doing business as Crown Lift Trucks. As one of the world's largest lift truck
manufacturers, Crown is focused on providing solutions that mean improved performance for our
- Provide coverage to the Ceda Rapids / Iowa City area.
- Troubleshoot, diagnose and repair Crown and all other makes of lift trucks.
- Perform all assigned planned maintenance on customer lift trucks.
- Maintain a service van and its inventory.
- Process paperwork upon completion of each job.
Compensation and Benefits:
- A high school diploma or equivalent is required. Technical school graduate desired.
- Mechanical and electrical aptitude required.
- Good written and verbal communication skills and customer care skills are necessary.
- Valid driver's license, good driving record, and ability to safely operate lift trucks are
Crown offers an excellent wage and benefits package for full-time employees including Health/Dental/Prescription Drug Plan, Flexible Benefits Plan, 401K Retirement Savings Plan, Life and Disability Benefits, Paid Holidays, Paid Vacation, Tuition Reimbursement, and much more.
Crown also offers Field Service Technicians:
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer M/F/D/V
- Award-Winning Service Training
- Tuition Prior to Crown Reimbursement
- Company Vehicle
- Tool Insurance
- No Flat Rate
- 40 Hours Per Week plus Overtime
- Specialty Tools
- Primarily 1st Shift
- Solid Support Network
- Career Advancement Opportunities
Crown Equipment Corporation - 12 months ago
The jewels in the crown of Crown Equipment are electric-powered forklift trucks used for maneuvering goods inside warehouses and...