Teller (Part-Time) - Freeland, WA
Play a vital role in the customer banking experience at Chase! As part of JPMorgan Chase, a leading global financial services firm, Chase has over 5,000 locations where our Tellers are the first and most frequent point of contact with our customers.
Through face-to-face interactions with customers, you will have the opportunity to provide top-notch customer service by handling financial transactions accurately and efficiently. As a Teller with Chase, your day will be spent having professional and friendly interactions with both customers and Chase team members.
Additionally, you have the opportunity to help grow the firm and further help customers by introducing them to a banker. Tellers who are successful in making referrals will be eligible for great monthly incentives.
JPMorgan Chase offers an exceptional benefits program and a highly competitive compensation package.
- Minimum 6 months cash-handling experience is required, unless post-high school degree program is completed or currently being pursued
- Strong customer service skills
- Ability to work well in a team environment to service customers
- Problem solving skills
- Ability to follow procedures
- Strong listening and verbal communication skills
- Detail-oriented and organized
- Ability to multi-task
- High school degree, GED or foreign equivalent required
- Ability to work branch hours, including weekends and some evenings
JPMorgan Chase is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer, M/F/D/V
US-WA-Freeland-WM1108 Freeland / 42077
Retail Financial Services
At JPMorgan Chase, the work we do matters. All of us are committed to putting our resources and our voices to work every day for our...