Support and evaluate the existing system on daily operations and investigate possibility to increase and enhance the services by:
- Maintain current equipment: servers, desktop client, and handheld devices.
- Confer with Blackberry Manufacture to evaluate how to better the current configuration to decrease "latency", outages, and efficiency of the current product.
- Evaluate and document the current configuration and uses of the equipment to find out how to utilize this resource to its full potential.
- Implement changes approved by USAID to the current configuration that would benefit those users.
- Upon request from USAID, will evaluate USAID future requirements for wireless, handheld computers, and investigate possible paths they might take to save cost.
Bachelor of Science Degree. In lieu of a degree, 8 years of related experience may substitute.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we are committed to a diverse workforce.
Honeywell - 14 months ago
Honeywell is a Fortune 100 company that invents and manufactures technologies to address some of the world’s toughest challenges...