Bard Electrophysiology Division is a global leader in the development of products used to diagnose and treat patients with cardiac arrhythmias. We are committed to technological innovation and to advancing the delivery of health care. Located in Lowell, Mass., we are a division of C.R. Bard, Inc., a recognized leader in the medical device industry that has celebrated over 100 years in business.
We are seeking a Field Assurance Associate that that will be responsible for compiling complaint files within required time periods and completing all MDR documentation, if necessary.
Summary of Position with General Responsibilities:
The responsibilities for this position will include but not limited to:
- Complete all MDR and vigilance documentation
- Calls back account, sales representative, product manager, customer service, etc. for the additional information required to make MDR determination when necessary.
- Handles customer complaints from account, sales representative via telephone.
- Inputs complaint data on electronic complaint database.
- Compiles data for special reports when required.
- Submits MedWatch reports to the FDA within the required timeframes.
- Coordinates product returns for evaluation.
This position requires any combination equivalent to, but not limited to, the following:
C.R. Bard is an Equal Opportunity Employer
- Minimum of 1-3 years experience in a healthcare/medical device manufacturing environment.
- Working knowledge of Medical Device Reporting (MDR)
- Must be articulate and courteous in telephone communication.
- Must have good organizational and writing skills.
- Experience with electronic complaint process software
C. R. Bard - 2 years ago
C. R. Bard is no upstart in the world of medical devices. The company has been in the business for more than a century and introduced the...