Lands’ End is a premier source of apparel and gear for women, men, kids and the home – sold by catalog, online, and nearly 300 Lands’ End Shops at Sears. Since 1963, we’ve earned a reputation for quality, value and exceptional customer service embodied by one simple promise: everything we sell is Guaranteed. Period.® Lands’ End is a proud member of the Sears Holdings Corporation (NASDAQ: SHLD) family of companies.
As an International Business Support Liaison you would be responsible for the day to day support including incident management, playing the Business Analyst role on projects and coordination of small to medium projects/releases.
• Organize and control business support tasks and priority for all areas of the business including Call Center, Direct Marketing, Finance, Warehouse etc.
• Proactively communicate with the business team on status of active tasks and any US sponsored projects that may apply
• Facilitate issue resolution, support tasks and projects with the appropriate internal business support groups or vendors
• Elicit requirements using interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, surveys, site visits, business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios, business analysis, task and workflow analysis.
• Proactively communicate and collaborate with external and internal customers to analyze information needs and functional requirements and deliver the following artifacts as needed: (Functional requirements (Business Requirements Document), (Functional Spec Document (FSD))
• Serves as the conduit between the customer community (internal and external customers) and the software development team through which requirements flow.
• Be the liaison between the business units, technology teams and support teams.
• Understand the Demandware Platform, and the interaction between the business and the platform, specifically the use of the tools provided by Demandware to drive the website platform.
• Coordinate minor projects through a framework of planning, coordinating, scheduling, evaluation, communicating and managing work and resources.
Successful Candidates should have the following knowledge, skills and abilities:
• Two to five years of experience as a Business Analyst, working on a variety of project types.
• Excellent listening, verbal, written communication and interpersonal skills.
• Excellent multi-tasking skills
• Proven ability to interact professionally with a diverse group, executives, managers, and subject matter experts.
• Ability to influence and negotiate with a wide-range of personalities while maintaining professionalism and focus on the goal
• Demonstrated ability to facilitate groups/teams to include planning, presentations and moderation.
• Effectively able to solicit information for appropriate sources.
• Demonstrated ability to analyze information, solve problems and adapt to different work environments.
• Demonstrated effective planning and organizational skills through previous work assignments.
• Proven ability to effectively lead teams to achieve project objectives.
• Willing to work off hours in support of the International Businesses
• Willing to travel internationally
Sears Holdings Corp. - 17 months ago
Sears, Roebuck and Co. hasn't outgrown the mall scene, but it's spending more time in other places. Beyond its 840 US mall-based stores,...