Please take a moment to read the following information before applying.
Thank you for considering Wurth USA in your career search. If you haven't done so already, please take the time to review our website which provides valuable information about our products, services and values that carry over into how we do business.
Before you fill out the brief online application, please take a moment to review the requirements of the position. In some cases, they are very specific and if you do not meet them, it is unnecessary to continue.
Please verify that your resume is attached or pasted in the appropriate space before completing the application. Applications that do not include a complete resume will not be considered.
Although we would like to respond to every application personally, it is simply not possible. An e-mail notification is sent out once an application is complete and received. If you do not receive one, it is likely it was caught in spam filters. The initial follow up to begin the interview process is via e-mail. Therefore, we suggest that wurthusa.com be added as a safe sender in order to receive that follow up.
Again, thank you for taking the time to consider Wurth USA. We wish you luck in your career search.
The primary objective of the Territory Manager is to meet established sales goals by delivering value to our customers through a consultative, sales approach; Responsible for finding and cultivating new business opportunities and facilitating growth within existing accounts. Additional responsibilities include:
· Identify new opportunities within the market, engage decision makers through cold calling and close new business
· Demonstrate the ability to target and manage a territory strategically making 10-15 daily sales calls on dealerships, collision and automotive repair facilities
· Represent self as a consultative partner by understanding a customer's business needs and providing appropriate solutions; providing value added services such as ordering of product, inventory management and problem solving
· Differentiate the quality of WURTH products and services from the competition through presentations and demonstrations
· Able to build and maintain lasting relationships with decision makers at all levels
· Demonstrated ability to convert prospects to customers; close deals
· Solid experience in opportunity qualification, pre-visit planning, account development and time and territory management
· Professional demeanor, selling style, and appearance
· Strong problem identification and objection resolution skills
· Proficient in MS Office Outlook, Excel, Word; installed on your computer
What WURTH USA Offers You:
· Consistent residual income with a Salary, Commission and Bonus component
· Vehicle and incidental expense allowance with the potential for a company car for achieving sales goals
· Monthly product demo allowance
· In-house sales academy and on the job education and training
· Outstanding benefits package
The Würth Group is the world's market leader in its core business, the trade in assembly and fastening materials. It currently consists of more than 400 companies in 80 countries and 30,000 sales representatives. In the core business, the Würth Line, the product range for trades and industry comprises over 100,000 products: from screws, screw accessories and anchors to tools, chemical-technical products and personal protective equipment. More than 3 million customers all over the world trust in Würth today.
Wurth USA - 14 months ago
copy to clipboard
Whether you need automotive filters or construction screws, you can always get your money's Würth. The parent company of the highly...