A leading manufacturer of custom engineered products serving aircraft manufacturers, airliners, aircraft operators, completion centers and MRO's worldwide is seeking a highly qualified Sheet Metal Fabricator for their North Hills, CA location.
- Analyze part drawings, specifications, and design data.
- Work from verbal and written specifications, blueprints, models, samples, and/or shop drawings to fabricate aerospace parts, components and assemblies.
- This is a contract to hire opportunity.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience.
- Must be proficient in operating a drill press, brake forming machine, saw and grinder.
- Possession of basic hand tools (preferred, not required).
- Aerospace manufacturing background.
Please submit resumes to be considered today!
Aerotek - 20 months ago
copy to clipboard
Aerotek is a leader in the recruiting and staffing industry. With more than three decades in the recruiting and staffing industry, we have...