JOB OBJECTIVE :
Provide technical expertise in the analysis, design and implementation of complex projects to include computer and network hardware and infrastructure, operating systems, databases and enterprise wide business applications for the Ferguson/Wolseley North American environment.
- Serve as a lead developer on medium and large projects.
- Provide technical leadership for our organization.
- Work closely with Business Analysts at a project’s inception to ensure all aspects of the technology plan is accounted for, understood, defined, and executed successfully.
- Help ensure we deliver quality project by being a contributor in our peer Design and Code review process.
- Work with third party software providers to ensure solutions meet the needs of company
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to work and communicate effectively with diverse teams
- 3+ years experience with SharePoint 2007/2010 Development, and SharePoint Designer
- 4+ years related work experience in .NET Framework
- Experience working with Team Foundation Server and Visual Studio 2010
- Experience working with relational databases, Oracle, SQL Server database objects (including stored procedures)
- Experience with C++
- Experience working with Linq, CAML, and Web Services
- Experience with Sandboxed solutions
- Understanding of when to use out of the box SharePoint functionality vs. SharePoint Designer vs. Custom coding
- Experience developing n-tier applications
- Understanding of web based technologies including browsers, HTML, XML, and CSS.
- Ability to build technical designs from functional designs using industry-standard notation; specifically UML
Ferguson Enterprises, Inc. - 10 months ago