Provides guidance and support to assigned business unit(s) via resolution to support calls, developing processes, assisting with testing, implementations, resolving project issues, etc.
- Administer multiple enterprise applications during deployment and operational phases including but not limited to general application maintenance, application configuration and system monitoring
- Collaborate with database and network administrators to establish stable platform and troubleshoot any problems
- Work with project specialists and application analyst to understand business requirements to properly configure the application
- Effectively communicate with various software vendors during implementation and production phases
- Thoroughly document application set up and administration tasks so they can be referred to by all future administrators
- During implementation, evaluate the risk matrix to establish guidelines for risk of changes for that application. Maintain and review current risk matrices for adjustments.
- Evaluate and advise of upgrades as they are released
- Perform application updates and upgrades in accordance to normal change process
- Works directly with software vendors and outside consultants to coordinate implementation of revision upgrades, and to resolve software-related problems
- Serves as technical consultant to senior management personnel regarding specific software issues.
- Keeps abreast of emerging technology trends and their effect on our current systems.
- Bachelor’s Degree in MIS or equivalent work experience within an IT or technology background
- 2+ years of experience in a applications administrator or applications database analyst role
Our core values – safety, service, respect, global perspective and integrity – define our culture. And our skilled employees are among the most respected experts in our industry. Perhaps you should be the next among us.
- Experience in the following applications: SharePoint, AccPac, XML, ticket tracking system, web based applications, and Crystal Reports
Exterran is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Exterran provides equal employment opportunity to all qualified individuals regardless of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, citizenship, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or any other factor protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
Exterran - 9 months ago
Exterran Holdings, Inc. is engaged in the full-service natural gas compression business. It provides operations, maintenance, service and...