Media / DSP SW Engineer
You will be working on the latest media technology by designing and developing video processing and video encoding software for a family of Intel processor graphics products. Your responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Design and develop advanced video processing and video encoding algorithms in C / assembly language, debug their functionalities, analyze and optimize kernel performance on simulators and silicon.
- Interact with other teams (driver, architecture, hardware design, hardware simulation, and validation teams) in all product life cycles and deliver advanced video processing and video encoding kernels.
- Use strong communication, interpersonal, and problem solving skills to successfully operate in this position
- Demonstrate self-starter skills and demonstrate the ability to work effectively both independently and in a team across multiple sites
You must possess the minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Experience would be obtained through a combination of coursework, research, and relevant job/internship experiences. A Masters Degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering or related discipline is required. Minimum qualifications include demonstrated experience in:
The successful candidate demonstrates strong communication, interpersonal, and problem solving skills. We are seeking self-starters with the ability to work effectively both independently and in a team across multiple sites. The successful candidate should be able to interact with other teams (driver, architecture, hardware design, hardware simulation, and validation teams) in all product life cycles and deliver advanced video processing and video encoding kernels.
- C/assembly language
- Advanced video processing and video encoding algorithms
- Debug functionalities as related to video/media
- Analysis and optimization of kernel performance on simulators and silicon
Nov 28, 2012
Nov 29, 2013
Employees in the Intel Architecture Group (IAG) deliver innovative platforms across computing and communication segments including data centers, mobile and desktop personal computers, handhelds, embedded devices and consumer electronics. Intel's industry leading technology is used to create integrated hardware and software solutions such as processors, chipsets, communication radios, graphics processors, motherboards, and networking components that deliver capabilities from security and manageability to computing performance and energy efficiency. IAG employees are at the forefront of enabling a new era of computing that is more integrated into all aspects of our daily lives.
We will accept applications/resumes until 60 days after posting date or earlier at Intel’s discretion. Intel invites people of all ages currently enrolled in an academic institution (or graduated within the last 18 months) to apply.
Intel - 22 months ago
There's more inside Intel than you ever imagined.
We're not just about work, we're also about fun! Join us, have fun...